Thursday, April 2, 2009

Today Show's Toyota Summer Concert Series 2009

I'll admit, I don't get excited about too many things. But, each year I look forward to the Summer Concert Series on the Today Show. I've never actually gone down the Rockefeller Plaza with the throngs of tourists and teenagers. I stay home and watch on TV and usually get to work late. (Shhh, don't tell my boss.) But, this year I think I will brave the crowds to see some great performances live.

Here's the 2009 lineup. If You're in town on the dates in bold, shoot me a line – we can go together.

May 1: No Doubt
May 8: New Kids On The Block & Special Guest
May 15: Jennifer Hudson
May 22: Fall Out Boy
May 29: Taylor Swift
June 5: The Dave Matthews Band
June 12: Black Eyed Peas

June 19: Jonas Brothers
June 26: The Fray
July 3: Rob Thomas
July 10: Rascal Flatts
July 17: The All American Rejects
July 24: Katy Perry
July 31: Kings of Leon
Aug 7: Jason Mraz
Aug 14: Flo Rida
Aug 21: Natasha Bedingfield
Aug 28: TBA

No comments:

Post a Comment